17 Ocak 2012 Salı

                                                             VIDEO REFLECTION 3
 

                                                                   I LIKE WINTER
                                                                     
                                                                   



 There are four seasons which we feel. We all know that winter is one of the most beautiful seasons. It is cold and windy, but snowflakes drop from the sky so beautifully that you forget the coldness and winds. While you are watching snowfall, you feel the tranquility.
                                                                     
         Snow is a form of precipitation. Snowfall generally occurs when the air temperature is between -4 C and -20 C. Although there are a large number of types of snow crystal, all of them are the six-cornered. The crystal structures of snowflakes are not exactly the same. Wilson Bentley, who is from ABD, did first researches about snow crystals. He has taken the photo of snow crystal for fifty years. He got six thousand photosi but none of pictures were identical. I think this is very interesting. There are millions of snowflakes, but their shapes are completely different. Most of the snowflakes are seemed untidy, but infact they have an excellent appearance. Since they reflect the sun’s light completely, they are seemed white. Three days ago the weather was snowy. A few snowflakes dropped to my friend’s hand. We looked at them carefully. Their shapes were quite clear. They were very beautiful.
                                                                                
                   I love the snow so much. When I was at secondary school, there was too much snow. Because of the snowfall, the schools were closed for two weeks. During that two weeks, there was no electricity and water was frozen. The life conditions were difficult. In spite of this, that two weeks were beautiful. I and my friends went out everyday in order to play snowball. We built snowmen and lay down on the snow. These were too funny. I can not forget those days.
       
         At present, the weather is snowy again. I can watch the snowfall until morning. While I am watching, I am very happy. Snowfall makes me relaxed. As a result I like winter, I like snow=)

                                                                      

1 yorum:

  1. Elif! I like your topic:)Actually,I like all of the seasons but, winter is unique one,I think.When I wake up on the winter morning,I 'm happy.Watching the snow pellets makes me peaceful.No matter how much cold the weather is ,I want to go out and walk on the snow.Snowflakes' shapes are impressing.I love their shapes.

    Sometimes,because of the snow,roads and schools are closed down.Children are happy to hear this new.They can freely play with snow,make snowman as far as their parents allow them to go out in the cold weather.When we were children,we used to be happy,as well.

    Now,METU is covered with snow.This scene worths seeing.Everywhere is white.Especially,our dormitory area is eligible for skiing.Devrim is especially a good area to play with the snow.
    As I said,I like your topic.:)Winter means different mood :)

    YanıtlaSil